Wednesday 22 October 2008

Diversabled

Yah, I know. I haven't been posting anything here for almost a week now. Not even a music-vid. And it's not that I don't know what to write about. The list of possible subjects is long, and it gets longer and longer for every day, that I don't get a thing done about it. Well, at least I do get done a lot about it at my Danish blog, and that's one of the reasons why this one is left a bit unexploited, for now. The other reason is that I promised myself, not to engage in the production of any major piece for this blog, before I haven't made a certain phone call. A phone call, yep. A frigging phone call, I've tried to make for the past, uhm, how many months?... The thing is, I loathe having to make phone calls to people I don't know, and I especially loathe having to make phone calls to authorities. And this is a phone call to an authority. That I will have to make in order to get a translation finished, that would/should/could have been finished, yeah, months ago... "Disabled"??? Did anyone say "disabled"? I'll show you "disabled"!

Well, in the meantime, here are some pictures of Bibi and her son Sasha.









2 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful.

Don't worry about not posing every day....you don't have to. I know I shouldn't talk, but- sometimes its better to aim for quality not quantity.

Besides, the horse and colt pictures speak volumes.

Monica Cassani said...

love the pictures!!!

I haven't been posting much either...but did post today...

I always feel better when I write...that is the biggest reason I do it now...

but most of the time I'm without inspiration these days...I can't think of a damn thing to write most of the time!!