Saturday 14 June 2008

Genuine and truly marvellous show

Methodius Isaac Bonkers, or simply: Dr. Bonkers, aka Ben Hansen, from the "Bonkers Institute for Nearly Genuine Research" notified me of the exhibition "The Nearly Genuine and Truly Marvelous Mental Medicine Show" at his site.

Actually, I'd read about it at Gianna's blog, but didn't make it to the exhibition then, due to both exile - and surprise - confusion.

Well, since the guest room - exile is a thing of the past (while the surprise still occupies me a lot), I took the opportunity and had a closer look, and I can only recommend to everyone to do the same: you don't want to miss this!

A week ago, Gianna posted another entry on the show, including an excerpt from an EdNews - interview with Ben Hansen, and pointing out that, in order to see the big picture, you should click the small ones.

What are you still doing here? Go, see the show, and read more at Gianna's blog! Enjoy!

No comments: